All of the products listed on our website are subject to following license terms:
- Purchase of the products on this website grants the customer a non exclusive one time license for personal use as a single user.
- Re-distributing, reselling, giving away or other way of sharing the product is strictly prohibited.
- The customer may not alter, edit or allow a third party to digitally or physically edit the product in any way, unless is expressly specified that the product is an editable digital product.
- The artwork, copyright and files remain the property of Mooore Creative OY, company that owns and operates Printables by momooze.com.
- Copying, or replicating the artwork or files is strictly prohibited and will be pursued by legal means.
To put it simply, you can:
- print as many copies of the product as you want for your own personal use or those sharing your household
- have the file printed by a third party (such as a print shop), providing that they do not keep a copy of the artwork
- save the artwork on your computer and reuse anytime you want
- edit the text fields in our editable printables
- distribute the product in a class, work place or other other establishment without prior consent
- distribute the product to other people (friends, family etc)
- sell or distribute for free digital or physical copies of the product
- upload the digital files online
- present the product as your own work by removing the copyright or in other ways
- use the product as a prize in giveaways and competitions
If you have any questions about our licensing terms or would like to acquire a commercial license, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.